Equipment Vendors: Close Your Deals Faster. Oakmont Capital Make It Possible.

Are you a vendor?

At Oakmont Capital Services our goal is to be a one-stop shop for you customers credit needs. Whether they are a start-up business, have pristine credit or perhaps they have survived the economy but have a few bruises, we have the affordable solution without the restrictive lending requirement. Our catered approach helps us close the deal fast and makes our customer experience pleasant and streamlined.

We help you close that deal. Here’s how:

  1. Hassle-Free Low Rate Process

    • Application Only Up To $300,000
    • Interest Rates as Low as 3.99%
    • Credit Decisions with 1-hour
    • Same Day Documents and Funding
    • Pre-Funding
    • Progress Payments
  2. Wide Credit Window, One-Stop Shopping

    • Better than bank terms for well qualified customers
    • 12 – 84 month terms for equipment
    • Start – Up Program with the ability to re-finance at a lower rate
    • Options for credit challenged customers (even those with recent Bankruptcy filings)
  3. Fast Processing

    • We do not let a deal get cold
    • Credit decisions within an hour with our application only program
    • Same day documents is requested by 3 PM EST
    • Same day funding if executed docs (scanned or originals) are received by 3 PM EST
  4. Support

    • Dedicated team to handle all facets of the transaction – single point of contact with plenty of back up support.
    • Vendor Portal for more active vendors – Submit, update and track your deals.
    • Marketing Materials
    • Trade Show and Open House attendance

As a manufacturer, dealer or distributor, you are aware that each new customer is different than the last. The customer that purchased equipment from you yesterday may have had perfect credit, while today’s customer has more challenging credit. Naturally, each customer feels as though their credit is pristine and that they should qualify for the best possible rate and terms. That is why we bring a full range of financial products along with decades of experience to the marketplace.

Nearly 60% of Oakmont Capital Services annual finance volume is originated through our vendor partners. The other 40% comes from repeat customers and referrals from trusted partners. We focus a great deal of our marketing efforts to help our vendor partners increase their sales volume. We accomplish this by continuing to innovate our product offerings to suit the needs of your customers while streamlining our processes to enhance the vendor experience. The majority of our core vendors have been working with Oakmont Capital for over 15 years.  In the finance business, this is quite the accomplishment.

Our Commitment to Your Customers:

  • We promise to make the process as quick as possible
  • We will offer the lowest rate and terms possible based upon the situation
  • We will not ask for a commitment fee
  • Our doc fees will be reasonable (among the lowest in the finance marketplace)
  • We will not impose Evergreen clauses
  • We will offer discounted early pay-offs