Oakmont Capital Services Expands Headcount in Multiple Departments
Oakmont Capital Services (OCS) saw the addition of over a dozen new team members in 2021 in both its Pennsylvania and Minnesota offices. As the company continues its exponential growth within the equipment finance industry, employees in multiple departments have been hired.
OCS recently welcomed a Business Development Officer, a Sales Coordinator, a Broker Services Specialist, a Marketing Coordinator, two Operations Specialists, a Staff Accountant, and a Credit Analyst. The addition of these eight new team members reflects Oakmont’s commitment to providing exceptional service to its customers, vendors, and dealers/partners in 2022 and beyond.
“As Oakmont grows, we’re fortunate to expand our team with like-minded finance professionals that deliver for our customers each day,” said Daryn Lecy, COO. “Our people are what have afforded us to grow over the past few years, and we are excited to stay on an upward trajectory, working together to accomplish our goals.”
OCS welcomes to the team:
- Tabitha Renneker, Business Development Officer, has over a decade of experience in the equipment finance industry, specializing in medical equipment financing. She assists doctors’ offices with financing the equipment needed to better serve patients.
- Jacki Thielen, CLFP, Sales Coordinator, has worked in the equipment finance industry since 2007. She will support OCS’ Business Development Officers with finalizing deals.
- Missy Koltes, CLFP, Broker Services Specialist, has worked in equipment finance for over a decade. At Oakmont, she focuses on maintaining and expanding relationships with referral partners.
- Ana Suarez, Marketing Coordinator, works closely with the Director of Marketing, executing marketing activities to help meet company growth objectives.
- Kayleen Redman, Operations Specialist, has 9 years of experience in the equipment finance industry and will focus on titling and UCCs and IT initiatives at OCS.
- Kayla Harren, Operations Specialist, comes with experience in the equipment finance industry. She brings her expertise to Oakmont, helping to provide a streamlined application process for customers.
- Tammy Schlichtig, Staff Accountant, holds a degree in accounting and has over 20 years of experience working across multiple industries.
- Marcus Moe, Credit Analyst, graduated in 2021 from the University of Minnesota (Crookston) with a bachelor’s degree in finance. He has two years of experience working in the financial sector.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Better Rates and Flexible Terms
Oakmont Capital shatters the big bank rates, making us the go-to funding source for a wide range of customers.
Over 20 Years of Experience
Work with our team of experts and grow your business. Speak with our Certified Lease & Finance Professionals today to learn more.
24 Hour Turnaround
Our streamlined application process delivers credit decisions within hours, not days, maximizing your time and experience.